Camden Place Dental Practice, Preston, is one of the leading private dental implant practices in the North-West of the UK.
At our Preston clinic, our highly experienced dental surgeon, Dr Hamza Sheikh, has a special interest in dental implants, from single dental implant placements to more complex full jaw restorations, which can all be done from our dental practice.
Camden Place Private Dentist Preston, can provide the perfect solution to any dental issue. We are one of the leading private dentists in Preston and the surrounding areas of the North West, offering dental implant consultation and surgery, as well as other general and cosmetic dentistry.
Here’s why you should choose Camden Place Dental Practice, Preston as your private dentist:
- Camden Place are dental implant specialists, we have the expertise and extensive knowledge, and use cutting-edge and versatile dental implant treatments that are available for all of our patients.
- Fixed and permanent teeth are also possible for all of our patients, irrespective of their age and the amount of available bone in the jaw.
- Patients come to us at Camden Place, Preston, because they want to smile confidently and enjoy their food with fixed teeth.
- We use the latest technology to create your perfect smile, including Invisalign clear braces, to straighten the teeth gradually. As a cosmetic dentist we also offer other forms of cosmetic dentistry such as cosmetic veneers and teeth whitening treatments, many of which can be done outside of our Preston clinic.
- We provide the highest quality dental care available; the staff members at Camden Place Dental Practice have a passion for delivering high quality dentistry in a supportive, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We want to make you feel comfortable and happy whilst visiting our Preston clinic.
- As one of the leading private dentists in Preston and the North West, we pride ourselves on our patient care and the lasting relationships we have created. By providing patients with clear and relevant information tailored for their dental care needs we are ensuring that your teeth remain healthy in the long-term.
- We also offer dental hygienist services from our Preston clinic, which play an essential role in preventing tooth decay and gum disease, as well as an improved cosmetic outcome. Our dental hygienist, Justine, has over 10 years of experience in the field!
We can offer a complete service for our dental implant patients at Camden Place Private Dental Practice, Preston. This will include:
Free consultation and x-rays (as needed).
Transport: Pick-up and drop-off service.
- Our goal is to make your dream of having a perfect smile a reality! If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist Preston, a private dentist or a dental implant dentist in Preston, Lancashire or the North West then please contact us to book a free consultation at our clinic!