Camden Place Private Dental Practice, located in Preston City Centre, is one of the leading private dental implant practices in the North West of the UK.
At our Preston clinic, our highly experienced dental surgeon, Dr Hamza Sheikh, has a keen interest in dental implants and dental implant treatments. From single dental implant placements, to more complex full jaw restorations, Camden Place can complete all of these procedures from our dental practice in the heart of Preston City centre.
Camden Place is a private dental practice located in Preston, Lancashire. We can provide the perfect solution to any dental issue from our city centre clinic. and we are one of the leading private dentists in Preston and the surrounding areas of Lancashire and the North West.
We offer dental implant consultation and surgery, as well as other general and cosmetic dentistry treatments. This includes Invisalign clear braces and teeth whitening services. If you’re looking to improve your overall dental health or the cosmetic appearance of your teeth then we can provide the most suitable solution for you.
Here’s why you should choose Camden Place Dental Practice, Preston, as your private dentist:
- Camden Place are dental implant specialists, we have the necessary expertise and extensive knowledge to give you the smile you want. We use cutting-edge, versatile dental implant treatments that are available for all of our patients.
- Using our methods, fixed and permanent teeth are also possible for all of our patients. This is irrespective of their age and the amount of available bone left in the jaw.
- Patients come to us at Camden Place Preston, because they want to be able to smile confidently. They want to be able to enjoy their food with fixed teeth without the hassle caused by alternative treatments.
- We use the latest technology to create your perfect smile, such as Invisalign clear braces, to straighten the teeth gradually. As a cosmetic dentist, we also offer a range of other forms of cosmetic dentistry. This includes treatments such as cosmetic veneers and teeth whitening to make you happy with the appearance of your smile. Many of the cosmetics treatments we offer can be done outside of our Preston clinic in the comfort of your own home, making the whole process more enjoyable for our patients.
- We provide the highest quality dental care available; the staff members at Camden Place Dental Practice have a passion for delivering high quality dentistry in a supportive, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We want to make you feel comfortable and happy whilst visiting our Preston clinic. As one of the leading private dentists in Preston and the North West, we pride ourselves on our patient care and the lasting relationships we have created. By providing patients with clear and relevant information tailored for their dental care needs we are ensuring that your teeth remain healthy in the long-term.
- We also offer dental hygienist services from our Preston clinic, which play an essential role in preventing tooth decay and gum disease, as well as an improved cosmetic outcome. Our dental hygienist, Justine, has over 10 years of experience in the field!
At Camden Place Private Dentist Preston we can offer a complete service for our dental implant patients. This will include:
Free consultation and x-rays (as needed).
Transport: Pick-up and drop-off service.
- Our goal is to make your dream of having a perfect smile a reality! So, if you are looking for a cosmetic dentist, a private dentist in Preston or a dental implant specialist in Preston, Lancashire or the North West then please feel free to contact us to book a free consultation at our city centre clinic!