Facial Aesthetics and Non-surgical Beauty Treatments in Preston
Book Your Free Consultation for these Treatments:
Dermal fillers, Anti-wrinkle injections, Micro-needling or Chemical peels at Camden Place Dental Practice
About Facial Aesthetics Treatments
Dermal fillers are used to enhance and sculpt the face; they are also an effectivce treatment for deep lines and volume loss. Anti-wrinkle injections have the ability, when injected to temporarily relax facial muscles. By doing this it can reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, it can also prevent new lines forming over a period of time. Micro needling: The latest technology in skin remodelling and rejuvenation.
- Dermal fillers are used to enhance and sculpt the face.
- An effectivce treatment for deep lines and volume loss.
- Temporary non-surgical solution to achieve younger looking skin.
- Fillers can be used to restore volume and contour.
Common treatment sites include :
- Nose to mouth lines (naso-labial folds), mouth to chin lines (marionette lines) cheeks, lips, jawline and tear troughs (eye bags, dark circles).
- Fillers last on average 6-9 months but can last longer when using premium products.
- Can reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, it can also prevent new lines forming over a period of time.
- Used for frown lines, forehead lines (lines when lifting eyebrows) crow’s feet lines and can even treat a “gummy smile”.
- Can also be used to treat variety of other conditions such as excess sweating and has known to reduce the symptoms of migraines.
Each peel is individually tailored to the specific skin issue. The most appropriate treatments have been selected for particular skin issues; ranging from pigmentation, wrinkles, scarring and oily skin. We have a range of peels for specific skin issues but also for rejuvenation of the skin.
- Works within the skin rather than on the skin
- Reduces redness, Instant rejuvenation
- Smooth and tightened skin
- Quick and easy treatment
- Treats: Rosacea, Reddening Skin and Un-Even Skin Tones. All year-round chemical peel.
Micro needling uses multiple needles the penetrate the skin at a vertical plane up to a depth of I 5-2mm depending or area treated
This is in turn stimulates the dermal processes leading to skin tightening and remodelling.
As opposed to dermal rolling, micro needling gives much better results, minimal epidermal damage, less pain and less downtime. Micro needling results are comparable to other aesthetic treatments but at a fraction of the cost.
Micro needling works well for:
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation
- Acne scars and wound healing
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimising pore size
- Improving stretch marks