Cosmetic treatments are some of the best ways for patients to achieve their dream smile. There are lots of different treatments on the market depending on what you are looking for and what you would like your end result to look like.
Cosmetic Treatments Available
Here at Camden Place, Preston, we offer the following cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- Smile Makeover – a customised multidisciplinary approach using a combination of some of the following treatments to improve your smile and overall facial profile.
- Cosmetic Veneers – one of the most popular treatments we offer, they are custom-made shells which are designed to cover the front surface of the teeth to improve their appearance.
- Emax Crowns – a tooth-shaped cap to cover the tooth, can help to restore size, shape, strength and the appearance of the tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – to brighten and help white teeth that have been stained over time.
- Invisalign Braces – a clear and less obvious form of braces which helps move the teeth into position using a serious of different braces which can be removed and changed with the progression of the teeth.
- Laser gum contouring – to remove excess gum that could be making your teeth appear smaller, as part of our Smile Makeover.
Why would you have these treatments?
If you are not happy with the appearance of your teeth and are looking for a way to achieve that perfect smile, then cosmetic treatments are the best way of resolving the issue. Consulting with your dentist about the possible options for your teeth will be the best place to start with when embarking on your journey to that desired smile. They will be able to discuss with you, in detail, the various treatments available and what would work best for your desired smile result.
If you’d like to find out more information about the cosmetic treatments we offer at Camden Place, Preston, or you’d like to book your free consultation then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and professional team. You can contact us or call 01772 556 050, we look forward to hearing from you!