Invisalign clear braces help to straighten the teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each Invisalign clear aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position and the smile you have always wanted.
The teeth aligners are comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign braces transform your smile without disrupting your life and wellbeing.
Invisalign® braces treat a range of straightening issues, which can range from minor tooth movements to more complex cases. Whatever the issue, the result is a new, more even smile that you will want everyone to see.
Here are some of the teeth straightening issues that can be treated with Invisalign clear braces
- Overcrowded teeth occur when there is a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally, Invisalign braces can move the teeth into a better position.
- Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw. Invisalign will help to close these gaps in the teeth.
- Cross bites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth, and can happen on both the front and/or the sides of the mouth. By having Invisalign clear braces, patients can move the position of the jaw as well as the teeth.
- Deep bites occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth, which can be resolved by using this type of treatment.
- Under bites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both.
Find out more about Invisalign Clear Braces
If you are interested in finding out more about how Invisalign invisible braces could help you achieve the perfect smile, then get in touch with our friendly team at our Preston clinic on 01772 556 050 or email email@example.com.We would be happy to help with any query!